Författare: Rob Rachowiecki, Charlotte Beech
Förlag: LONELY PLANET PUBLICATIONS
Antal sid: 440
Better than ever! We’ve reinvented this guidebook with all new highlights & planning sections, expanded listings, a practical directory, easy-to-use maps, and tailored itineraries.
Follow an ancient footpath to the lost city of Machu Picchu. Explore a colorful crafts market. Answer the call of the wild in the lush Amazon rainforest. Peru offers inspiration from every angle. Our unbeatable guide will enable you to climb mountains, delve into canyons and get to know the essence of the Andes.
- GET READY, SET, GO! - highlights, itineraries and planning sections get your adventure started
- UNDERSTAND IT ALL - expert authors provide insight into Peruvian history, culture and current events
- FIND YOUR WAY with loads of detailed maps - more than any other Peru guidebook
- TALK THE TALK get from buenos días to hasta luego with our easy-to-use guide to Spanish, Quechua and Aymara
- REST EASY - frank, in-depth hotel and restaurant reviews eliminate the guesswork at any budget